- Picture Sectional Detail
- Picture ISO 20/45
- Picture Smooth/Woodgrain
- 2 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Finish
- Multi Point Locking
- Suitable for Electric Operation
- Single and Double Sizes
The principle behind them is simple; compromised of individual sections connected by hinges they rise vertically up tracks and back into the garage roof space. Sectional garage doors are by far the most insulated doors available. We are able to stock both 20mm and 45mm insulated doors.
For our sectional doors we supply mainly Novoferm doors. Their sectional doors are of superior quality within the marketplace. The 45mm insulated doors are made of an exclusive double-skinned sandwich construction and filled with a PUR rigid foam core. They have a flexible lip seal which enables them to prevent heat losses and dust from penetrating. A rubber profile EPDM floor seal guarantees optimum protection against water and dirt. They can be operated manually or by adding an operator you can have the doors remote controlled.
All our garage doors, unless otherwise stated, come complete with lock/handle/fitting pack and full instructions. All sizes given are Width x Height. Sectional doors fit behind the brickwork so the door size stated is the size that your opening needs to be. For more information please visit our Technical Help page.
Our doors are available in a range of colours and finishes, and any specific RAL colour by special order.
You really can make a completely unique design with these doors. The glazing options above are for windows going across horizontally along the top panel. However, for other design options or for the more bespoke porthole windows please call us to discuss your requirements.
|Material||Steel 20mm Insulated|
Our steel sections are exclusively manufactured in a double-skinned sandwich construction and filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core. This ensures higher surface stability, quieter door running and improved sound-proofing and heat insulation in comparison to single-skinned garage doors. The flexible lip seals between the sections fit softly even at low temperatures and prevent any heat losses and dust from penetrating.
Lip seals on the frame
Extra wide lip sealings on the side frame provide even better heat insulation and dirt resistance.
Frost-proof floor seal
A rubber profile on the bottom edge of the garage door guarantees optimum protection from water and dirt, evens out slight floor unevenness and prevents damage and injuries. The floor seal is made of high-quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which is known for its high elasticity, weather resistance and long life-span.
Stainless-steel frame base
Novoferm sectional garage doors have a high weather resistant stainless steel frame base. Thus enabling water and impeded drainage to be able to drain off freely and also ensure that no rust can start to form on the frame over the long-term. The frame base remains brittle resistant also at low temperatures and forms a clean visual seal.
The Novoferm quality seal
Quality doesn’t need to hide away. That’s why Novoferm sectional garage doors carry the Novoferm quality seal in a high-quality aluminium design with a chrome edge – guaranteeing the best materials and top-class processing!
Out Sectional doors are supplied in either 20mm or 45mm of insulation. These are premium range doors; therefore we do not stock lower quality non insulated sectionals. The picture below shows how the panel is made up -
iso 20 garage doors
- Ideal for private garages up to 3m (9‘10“) in width
- Ideally suited for renovation due to special renovation sizes and minimum space required
- Smooth running and stability with double-skinned, galvanised steel sections
- High degree of safety with anti-pinch feature inside and out (according to EN 12604) as well as interference-protected triple safety extension spring assemblies
- Good heat insulation with 20mm thick CFC-free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 1.0 W/m2K) iso 45 garage doors
- Ideal for private garages from 2,250 to 5,500mm (7‘0“ to 18‘0“) in width for new constructions or renovations. Side sectional doors are available for widths up to 5940mm (19‘6“)
- Widest range of models and optional extras:
- as ceiling or side sectional garage door
- made of insulated steel or solid wood panels
- individual designer garage doors available
- with side door or integrated pass door of same design
- Smooth running, longest service life and stability with
- extremely stiff distortion-resistant robust construction
- Perfect operational reliability and easy operation with torsion spring with spring break safety feature on both sides
- Maximum personal safety with anti-pinch feature inside and out (according to EN 12604)
- Max. heat insulation with 20mm thick CFC-free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 0.5 W/m2K)