- Picture Roller Inside
- 2 Year Warranty
- 10 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Finish
- Single and Double Sizes
Roller doors are perfect for space savers wanting to maximise their brick to brick drive through width and for those not wanting any protrusions with tracking into the garage door roof space. Roller doors normally fit behind the brickwork (although some insulated doors can be fitted within the opening, but bear in mind you will lose some headroom for the roll under the lintel if you do this). If fitting on tracks on the back of the brickwork aperture they don’t require a separate frame so you will gain your full brick drive through width. They rise vertically and up into a roll above the lintel on the inside of the garage roof space.
Novorol Doors (Insulated)
Insulated doors are made from strong aluminium individual foam filled slats. This gives them their noise and insulation properties. They are finished in maintenance free, powder coated or woodgrain laminate finish. They typically require 300mm of headroom for Novoroll. The Novoroll comes with a full box as standard. For more information you can visit the Spec page and our Help section or call us on 0800 404 8011.
Insulated roller door’s can be fitted within OR behind your brickwork/timber frame. All roller doors are made to measure to suit your exact brick opening. They are ordered by the OGW (Over Guide Width or Curtain Size) by their GH (Guide Height). Therefore, you need to order the door at the correct OGW x GH.
Fitting behind brickwork
OGW This needs to be your brickwork aperture size + 140mm (for openings up to 3000mm) and + 180mm (for openings over 3000mm). For example, if your brickwork opening is 2100mm the OGW needs to be 2100mm + 140mm = 2240mm. So 2240mm is your OGW and ordering size.
GH This needs to be your floor to lintel height. You do not need to add on anything for this. Please be aware that the roll is additional in height to this as it will sit behind the back of the lintel.
Fitting between the opening
OGWThis needs to be your brickwork aperture size (we will order the door to suit this size with the relevant guide sizes). For example, if your brickwork opening is 2100mm the OGW needs to be 2100mm. Please be aware that the guide sizes above will reduce your opening size so if your opening is 2100mm your drive through width will be -140mm so reduced to 1960mm.
GH This needs to be your floor to lintel height less the roll size stated above as this will all need to all be fitted within the opening. So, for example, if your height floor to lintel underside is 2100mm then you would order your GH at 2100mm – 300mm (Novorol needs 300mm for the roll) = 1800mm. You can view addition technical/fitting information on our Help pages. Please be aware that as roller doors are bespoke, made to measure products they cannot be returned or cancelled once the manufacturing process is underway. If in any doubt about the order size please contact us before ordering on 0800 404 8011.
- Vertical travel gives “park right up” convenience
- Fitted with full NovoShield cover to prevent accidental finger entrapment and to protect the roll
- Safety edge system which will return the door to the open position in the event of an obstacle impending the door entrance
- Requires only 300mm headroom
- Insulated laths provide thermal and acoustic barriers
- High security- with built in autolocks, when the door is closed a spring clamp devise holds the door down tightly
- Aluminium laths with CFC free insulating foam
- Supplied with built in, matching automation system as standard with 2 handsets
- Novoferm exclusive Control Box, Safety Edge and Safety Brake
- Supplied with manual override connector and crank handle (to open from inside)
- Complies with European EN 13241-1 safety requirements
- Supplied with white box and guide rails, please call 0800 404 8011 for a quote for colour matched box and guides