- Cardale Garage Doors
- Picture Side Hinged Lock
- Picture Side Hinged Lock Internal
- 2 Year Warranty
- 10 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Finish
- Multi Point Locking
- Pre-Framed Options
Side hinged garage doors are available in the same range of materials as the up and over range (Steel, Upvc, Timber, GRP). They are popular ‘traditional’ looking doors and ideal if there are obstructions in the garage. They feature excellent security and the construction is very durable.
All our garage doors, unless otherwise stated, come complete with lock/handle/fitting pack and full instructions. All sizes given are for the doors only so exclude the frames and are given Width x Height.
We recommend you order the door with the matching steel 50mm frame (50mm on the head) for ease of fitting.
On a 2/3, 1/3 door you can request left hand opening for £50 extra.
Cardale is part of the largest garage door company in the world, therefore, you can be sure that you are not only getting a high quality product but the manufacturer is strong in its market and very unlikely to go extinct as some manufacturers have over the last few years. This means that your warranties will remain valid and you can obtain any parts that you may require at a later date easily and well into the foreseeable future.
The steel doors that we sell are constructed using premium grade galvanised steel making them both secure and corrosion resistant. We have the largest range of finishes available for these doors including powder coated solid colours (we can also quote for any specific RAL colour upon request) and laminated wood effect finishes. The doors are manufactured in Britain and have unique deep pressed panels giving a high level of panel detail.
- Complete with 4 pairs of dog bolt security hinges
- High security night lock and twin shoot bolts top and bottom for added security
- Opening outward doors (can be made to open inwards please call to discuss)
- Complete with door stays to prevent the doors opening further than 110 degree and blowing into the wall
- Centre overlap to prevent forced entry on steel and uPVC doors
- Glazing options available for some doors