- Cardale Garage Doors
- 2 Year Warranty
- 10 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Finish
- Multi Point Locking
- Suitable for Electric Operation
- Pre-Framed Options
- Single and Double Sizes
Up and over garage doors have the largest range of styles, materials and finishes available for any of the garage door groups and are also the most frequently seen on garages due to their relatively low cost and large variety of options.
Most of the doors that we supply are made by Cardale and Novoferm. These 2 companies are part of the largest garage door company in the world! Therefore, you can be sure that you are not only getting a high quality product but the manufacturer is strong in its market and very unlikely to go extinct as some manufacturers have over the last few years. This means that your warranties will remain valid and you can obtain any parts that you may require at a later date easily and well into the foreseeable future.
The steel doors that we sell are constructed using premium grade galvanised steel making them both secure and corrosion resistant. We have the largest range of finishes available for these doors including powder coated solid colours (we can also quote for any specific RAL colour upon request), plastisol and laminated wood effect finishes. The doors are manufactured in Britain and have unique deep pressed panels giving a high level of panel detail. Fully finished white and coloured doors come with a 10 year manufactures guarantee on the finish.
We are able to offer a huge range of choice on colour, glazing etc on many up and over garage doors. If you require unique options or sizes not listed please call us and we will see what we can do to accommodate your needs.
|Mechanism||Up & Over|
- Cardale high security multi-point locking as standard
- Steel- Manufactured from premium grade galvanised steel to prevent rusting and each door goes through a multi stage anti-corrosion treatment
- ABS (uPVC)- Made to match uPVC doors and windows and made of impact and dent resistant panels
- Steel bracing to reinforce the panels without adding excessive weight
- Black Eurolock supplied as standard